Re Joyce or Repeat?
What a bloody mess hey?

So now it looks like this clown McCormack could be the next DP & Aviation Minister...couldn't be a worse pick.

This guys has his hooha firmly placed in the arse cheeks of the already corrupt organistations.
Reading the above letter he wrote to the owner of REX shows how deepthroat this guy is.

His wanga is already infected and he is ready to spread his dis-ease.

God Bloody help this Country.
God Bloody help Aviation safety and fairness.
God Bloody help the Aussie Battler...before he is eaten up and spat out by these lunatics that just keep on scoring these positions in parliament.

It's too bloody painful to watch the morons destroy what we have left as a nation.

This piss ant McMack has a very dodgy history, in particular with Aviation and it will be a failure of the Oz Guv to give him the aviation gig.
Stone the friggin crows fellahs, it's a no brainer that Fawcett needs to be the aviation minister. An un-corruptable man with enough knowledge about aviation to sweep out the shitbags that have been using the system to inflate their own egos and line their pockets with dirty money.

McMack has already shown his love for REX with his maiden speech and his direct email to the billionaire in Singapore who owns REX (see previous post). Yeah nice one mate...ignore the people that have been phucked over by REX (those in that inconvenient ditch) and suck up to the man with the money. Oh yeah, can't forget John Sharp, Nationals extraordinaire, REX & Pel-Air chair, whispering in his ear...this is how you get away with anything you want mate...screw the public, we are the untouchables.

Ah, F N a-holes...all of them. The day our Guv employ an honest leader is...yeah, nah this will never happen.

All I've got to say is WTF!

.jpg   WTFWookies.jpg (Size: 65.69 KB / Downloads: 5)
“And now I lay me down to sleep,
I pray the lord my soul to keep,
If I should die before I wake,
I pray the Lord my soul to take”

The GA industry is pretty much in its death throes , this screaming skull namesake is just another nightmare to help it on its way.
A very sad day for Australia, Corruption wins
All hail Corruption!
6D sticks it up BJ in defence of toxic 'do nothing' Nationals -  Rolleyes

Besides Tony Abbott there are not too many pundits who believe that BJ can make a resurrection of his political career. However I have to take umbrage to the protestations coming from the still BRB No1. nominee for worst miniscule over-sighting aviation in the last 3 decades... Dodgy 

Remember this, now binned to the hall of shame, thread: Shame or fame for Chester? 

Then this via the SMH: 

Quote:Nationals defend their own after Barnaby Joyce's 'scum of the earth' attack
By Michael Koziol
4 June 2018 — 1:13pm

National Party leaders have been forced to defend the integrity of their own MPs after Barnaby Joyce labelled some of them "scum of the earth people" for trying to pressure his partner Vikki Campion into having an abortion.

Veterans' Affairs Minister Darren Chester slammed Mr Joyce for tarring the Nationals' entire 22-member party room during his paid tell-all interview on Channel Seven, and vowed to fight for a ban on MPs accepting money for interviews.

"I've already had some informal discussions with my colleagues and that will continue in the coming weeks," he told Fairfax Media.

[Image: 6053230b18e2f1863138b4afd519517c74ad2df0]

Barnaby Joyce has criticised unnamed colleagues who he said suggested his partner have an abortion.

Photo: Alex Ellinghausen

The couple accepted $150,000 for the Sunday Night interview, which they will entrust to newborn Sebastian. During the segment, they cast aspersions on Mr Joyce's National Party colleagues by claiming unnamed MPs had demanded Ms Campion abort her baby or there would be consequences.

Mr Joyce described Federal Parliament as a "mad boarding school" containing "scum of the earth people" who tried to "make an incredibly difficult situation almost unbearable".

Part confessional, part profile piece; the controversial interview for which Barnaby Joyce and his partner Vikki Campion were paid $150,000 for their new son Sebastian attempted to set the record straight on 7's Sunday Night.

Speaking to ABC radio on Monday morning, Mr Chester said he had not watched the program, but rejected Mr Joyce's characterisation and condemned his former leader for the broad-brush assertion.

"Some of the finest regional Australians I’ve ever met serve in the Nationals party room. I have no reason to think otherwise now. I don’t think name calling achieves anything in public life," he said.

"If there are specific individual that the couple have concerns with, I think they should approach them directly and resolve the issue, not be collectively describing people in that manner."

Deputy Prime Minister Michael McCormack, who replaced Mr Joyce as Nationals leader in February following the pregnancy revelations, also came to the defence of his maligned colleagues.

"The people I serve with are the finest people in regional Australia. I can't emphasise that enough," he told reporters.

"If there was a conversation made between the alleged person who said it and Barnaby and Vicki, I know nothing about, I'm like everybody else."

Sky News reported a National Party source had confirmed Ms Campion was pressured to have an abortion. In the Sunday Night interview, Mr Joyce stressed he opposed abortion and said he knew as soon as Ms Campion was pregnant that he would eventually lose his job as deputy prime minister.

Mr Chester would not be drawn on whether Mr Joyce should seek re-election to his NSW seat of New England. But former prime minister Tony Abbott, who is politically close to Mr Joyce, told 2GB radio there was still time for the former deputy PM to come back.

"It’s a brave person who writes off anyone, even someone who’s going through the wars a bit," Mr Abbott said. "If he wants to, he still has quite a bit more to give to our country."

6D said: ...slammed Mr Joyce for tarring the Nationals' entire 22-member party room during his paid tell-all interview on Channel Seven...

...Some of the finest regional Australians I’ve ever met serve in the Nationals party room. I have no reason to think otherwise now. I don’t think name calling achieves anything in public life," he said.

"If there are specific individual that the couple have concerns with, I think they should approach them directly and resolve the issue, not be collectively describing people in that manner."...

I suppose a fair enough comment from 6D but one must remember that this is coming from the guy that posted on Twitter a pic of the former DPM taking a leak:

Quote:Kaz Casey getting fired up on twitter... [Image: rolleyes.gif]

Quote: Wrote:Our re-selected DP & his photographer, Minister for Transport, Mr Chester. They expect respect, our trust & a huge salary paid by their public, while they take piss on their citizens concerns[Image: 2757.png]Yes, this did happen. Main stream, where are you?

[Image: DQtkQ-SVAAA7TzU.jpg]

&..

You bet they are! Stakeholders before Safety! We have a below standard Aviation Safety portfolio (ample evidence)...yet their Legal skills are extraordinary. More $$ spent each year on Legals than Safety. That's the problem w/ Statutes. They're untouchable.
Karen Casey added,

Quote: Wrote:PAIN_NET @PAIN_NET1

Plane crash review: Are Australia's aviation bureaucrats endangering lives? https://independentaustralia.net/busines...m8.twitter … @IndependentAus

8:09 AM - 11 Dec 2017

Oh Dear Chester what haven't you done... [Image: biggrin.gif]

MTF...P2  Cool
Darren, Darren, Darren; oh dear me…

or; When the pot calls the kettle grimy arse…..

"Veterans' Affairs Minister Darren Chester slammed Mr Joyce for tarring the Nationals' entire 22-member party room during his paid tell-all interview on Channel Seven, and vowed to fight for a ban on MPs accepting money for interviews."

"I've already had some informal discussions with my colleagues and that will continue in the coming weeks," he told Fairfax Media.

The naked ambition and self aggrandizement of Gipplsland’s answer to George Cloony have always been clearly visible. The jealousy and determination to have Barmy Baby’s job clearly first demonstrated by the posting on ‘Twitter’  a picture of the DPM taking a leak at the Tamworth bun fight. Seems it’s all fair in the arena of political ambition and the search for power; but to put the boot in when the man is down and get your mates to join in speaks only of the bully and the coward.

The public may be vicariously enjoying the short term drama of Barnaby’s foray into the domestic jungle, which will last about as long as the interest in who won the last MKR episode; but after that, the next juicy tid-bit will see the audience change channels – end of.

Joyce has paid a hefty price for his misdemeanours and minor transgressions; fair enough some would say. At least he has been man enough to accept the responsibility and pay the freight on whatever happiness it affords him.  

But Chester must live down the unbelievable mess he left behind as Transport minister. The truly woeful performance clearly and unequivocally demonstrating his complete unsuitability to be anything other than a photogenic mouthpiece. I cannot begin to imagine the unholy mess this country would end up in were such a man ever running the joint.

[6] This they said, tempting him, that they might have to accuse him. But Jesus stooped down, and with his finger wrote on the ground, as though he heard them not. [7] So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her. (John. 8)..

Watch this space for the repeat episodes of the sorry tale of 'Do nothing Darren 6D Chester; read of his inutile, limp wristed antics when last he held an important portfolio. To the rest of the long list of Chester faults and failures, we must now add megalomania, cowardice and bully. Lest we forget?  - Not a ducking chance.

Selah.
[Image: Untitled%2B2.jpg]

Never been really fussed about which ‘member’ (biblical) sat in the transport ministerial seat – they all seem, with a few exceptions, to be glove puppets of the ‘advisors’. But, politics is essentially a ‘team’ sport, as in a numbers game. You can’t win a ruck and maul without numbers, no matter how good the individual players are.

Can you imagine the public, let alone the press response to a Qld Origin Squad member putting the boot into one of his own when the man was down and hurting? Joyce is a prop forward, one who has been hurt due to his own clumsiness – you tell me what right a reserve, light weight full back has to prance onto the paddock and use studs on the injured area.

The prop buggered it up in the ruck – penalty – fair enough. Sin bin OK, the team can live with that; but a cowardly attack by a reserve, who could not fill Barnaby’s boots, let alone do his job is ambition gone mad. An attack on a team mate?– by one who could not, in his wildest dreams weigh in?

Chester’s name is shite in the real world of aviation (it is) but now he wants to wipe his skinny backside with the Joyce name. Disgusting. I don’t even like Joyce (true) but he is far and away a better man than the snivelling, useless Chester will ever be – by a country mile.

Add hypocrisy to the list “K” – that and – well: - that will suffice for now. Can we not find a paedophilic, used car salesman to replace the useless, coiffured, selfy loving full back? While I carefully watch a fool set to fire his feet, to keep his grasping, greedy hands  warm.

Yup – set’ em up here again my bonny lass: perhaps, the clean, honest taste of good ale will wash the foul taste of carrion from my throat. “If at first you don’t succeed” etc..