WHERE ARE THEY NOW?
WHERE ARE THEY NOW

I’m not sure if this thread will be a raving success, but we will see what happens.

While downing beers and sharing war stories many of my aviation friends, colleagues and I often end up talking about the pathways that’s are littered with the political corpses of former Pollies, bureaucrats and suckholes that we grew to love or hate. Many ask me where are they now or what are they now doing? Although many were just a stain on society, some were rather amusing, animated, fun, or downright naughty. Some were just a complete waste of space and burned up useful oxygen. Names such as Terry Farquharson, Mark Skidmore, John McCormick, Pooshan Navathe and many others are regularly mentioned.

So to get the ball rolling.........
WHERE ARE THEY NOW - MARTIN ‘BEAKER’ DOLAN

Martin Dolan retired from the Australian Public Service in 2016 to focus on his writing. He is currently a PhD candidate in creative writing at the University of Canberra. Martin was appointed as a Director of UNE Foundation Limited at the Annual General Meeting on 28 February 2017.

"K" - He’s a shoo-in for that; gods know he had plenty of practice at ‘creative writing’ at ATSB. The  Pel-Air faery tale for one, and his masterpiece, the MH 370 myths and legends for another.
WHERE ARE THEY NOW - WARREN ERROL TRUSS

Former Deputy Prime Minister Warren Truss retired in May 2016. He has has since been appointed Chair of the Australian Rail Track Corporation (ARTC) which oversees planning for the inland rail.
WHERE ARE THEY NOW - JOHN DUNCAN ANDERSON

The former Footstool to Johnny Howard and Peter Cuntstello currently farms on the family property whilst also being active through various directorships, in public speaking and in the not-for-profit sector. Anderson is known in some circles as a ‘man of Christian faith’.

Enough said
WHERE ARE THEY NOW - SIR ANUS HOUSTON

Oink Oink goes Sir Anus

Unbelievable. The slippery pole sliding, brown nosing ex Defence Force Chief, Ministers footstool, ex ASA Board Director and trough dwelling softcock Sir Anus is lined up for the ultimate trough, the trough that keeps on giving and provides you with an endless amount of taxpayer biccies to spend lavishly on oneself and societies most elitists assholes. Yes, Governor General for Sir Anus! One gutless Airforce parasite to replace another one - Peter Cocksgrove.

https://www.illawarramercury.com.au/stor...g/?cs=7479

No doubt the Pentecostal Scomo will openly welcome the supposedly religious Sir Anus with open arms. War, religion and politics have always meshed so well together.